TFI Oklahoma presents the 2021 Cowboys Who Care Ranch Rodeo, benefiting children in Oklahoma foster care. TFI Oklahoma accepts no responsibility for items sold and will not dictate vendor pricing. It is the vendor’s responsibility to maintain a safe environment at all times.
Upon registration, the vendor agrees to these terms and policies.
The vendor guidelines are as follows:
Event will be open to the public Saturday from 12pm until completion of the Rodeo.
- Booth spaces are 10x10ft. Layouts in certain areas may vary and we will work with any vendor in these locations.
- Vendors will provide their own tables and chairs. A table and two chairs are available for an additional $25 if needed.
- You are responsible for setting up your own display and are to be completed prior to 11:45am and close no earlier than 8pm on Saturday. Early disassembly prior to these times is not allowed.
- If you need access to electricity, you will need to supply your own extension cord. Electrical cords will need to be run between booths, and will not be permitted to cross an aisle. Electricity is $25 and you will need to let us know when you sign up that you need electricity.
- Booths will be assigned prior to event, and staff will be available to help guide you to your location.
- Vendors are responsible for all transactions. We will not have the ability to make change for our vendors.
- Please remember that it is your responsibility to have your TAX ID# available at all times.
Contact us for prior approval on all food.
Vendor Name tags must be worn at all times.
Setup & Clean Up
- Set up for displays will be 9am – 11:45am the morning of the event. There will be several entrances available for unloading. Please have patience as well as unload your vehicles in a timely matter.
- We cannot provide staff to unload vehicles or help set up booths; vendors must bring enough support to complete unloading without use of event staff.
- Vendors are expected to maintain their area and clean up all materials upon leaving. If an excessive mess is left behind (glitter, duct tape, spills, etc.) a cleanup fee of $50 will be incurred.
- Vendors are responsible for disposal of large boxes or supplies in designated areas.
- Vendors on outside walls are not allowed to cover any fire panels behind the booth.
- We will follow up with details on vendor parking.
- Handicap parking is available.