Professional Foster Care Contact
We Need Professional Foster Parents
There is a desperate need for foster parents to work with high-needs kids in Texas. These kids have experienced multiple changes in placements and have likely been in Residential Treatment Centers or Psychiatric Hospitals.
Are you equipped and called to serve kids with challenging circumstances? Do you believe like we do, that profound levels of healing are possible? If so, then maybe it is time for you to consider becoming a Professional Foster Parent.
- A daily pass-through rate for each child placed in your home commensurate with that child’s level of behavioral, developmental, or other needs
- An additional monthly subsidy paid directly to the foster parents
- Evidence-based training from a committed team of experts
- Support from a professional case manager with a small caseload
- Access to therapists with extensive experience treating children with trauma
- Respite care
- 24-hour support in the home or in the community