DATE: Saturday, September 10th, 2022 | 2:00-10:00 pm
LOCATION: Ward Meade Park, Topeka, KS
Get ready for a smooth sail into blues, as we take this charity event to the sea (metaphorically speaking, of course). This year we will have a “Blues Cruise” theme, so bring your sailor hats and be ready to sail through the music!
- $75 VIP TICKETS include: Limited number of tickets available for our special VIP Private Party! VIP pass includes (1) admission ticket, (2) drink tickets, VIP lanyard, and swag bag of goodies! Private VIP Tent with hors d’oeuvres beginning at 6:30 pm.
- $30 | General Admission Ticket
- $50 | 2 General Admission Tickets
ALL FIRST RESPONDERS & MILITARY GET 50% OFF GENERAL ADMISSION AT THE GATE. SHOW A FORM OF IDENTIFICATION AT THE TICKET TABLE TO RECEIVE THIS PROMOTIONAL PRICING!
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
- Attendees must be at least 21 years old
- No Pets, Coolers, or Grills allowed
- No Outside Food or Drink allowed
- Backpacks, large purses and totes may be searched.
- Please bring a lawn chair.
- Overflow Parking located at Meadows Elementary (201 SW Clay Street, Topeka)
WEATHER: This event is rain or shine, and will be fun either way. We will have a back-up rain plan to make it more comfortable for guests!
TICKETS & TIMES: Limited number of tickets available and you must be 21 years of age to purchase any ticket level. (Ticket sales go until sold out!) Ticket holders will be carded at the gate.